- Biomimetic regioselective and high-yielding Cu(I)-catalyzed dimerization of sinapate esters in green solvent Cyrene™: towards sustainable antioxidant and anti-UV ingredients, M.M. Mention, A.L. Flourat, C. Peyrot and F. Allais, Green Chem., 2020, 22, 2077.
- Sustainable Synthesis of p-Hydroxycinnamic Diacids through Proline-Mediated Knoevenagel Condensation in Ethanol: An Access to Potent Phenolic UV Filters and Radical Scavengers, B. Rioux, C. Peyrot, M.M. Mention, F. Brunissen and F. Allais, Antioxidants 2020, 9(4), 331.
- On the origin of the shift between vertical excitation and band maximum in molecular photoabsorption, S. Bai, R. Mansour, L. Stojanović, J. M. Toldo, M. Barbatti, Mol. Model. 2020, 26, 107.
- Conservation of ultrafast photoprotective mechanisms with increasing molecular complexity in sinapoyl malate derivatives, L.A. Baker, M. Staniforth, A.L. Flourat, F. Allais and V.G. Stavros, ChemPysChem, 2020, 21, 2006.
- Exploring the photochemistry of an ethyl sinapate dimer: An attempt towards a better ultraviolet filter, M.D. Horbury, M.A.P. Turner, J.S. Peters, M. Mention, A.L. Flourat, N.D.M. Hine, F. Allais and V.G. Stavros
Frontiers in Chemistry, 2020, 8, 633.
- Insights into the photoprotection mechanism of the UV filter homosalate, E.L. Holt, K.M. Krokidi, M.A.P. Turner, P. Mishra, T.S. Zwier, N.d.N. Rodrigues and V.G. Stavros, Phys. Chem. Chem. Phys., 2020, 22, 15509.
- Simulation of Excitation by Sunlight in Mixed Quantum-Classical Dynamics, M. Barbatti, J. Chem. Theory Comput., 2020, 16(8).
- Excited-state dynamics of isolated and (micro)solvated methyl sinapate: the bright and shady sides of a natural sunscreen, J. Fan, W. Roeterdink and W.J. Buma, Molecular Physics, 2020, DOI: 10.1080/00268976.2020.1825850
- Computational and experimental characterization of novel ultraviolet filters, J.M. Woolley, R. Losantos, D. Sampedro and V.G. Stavros, Phys. Chem. Chem. Phys., 2020, DOI:10.1039/D0CP04940A